How to join 666 illuminati Brotherhood for money +256702530886 UK USA Bahrain, UAE Ireland Swaziland HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY

• alice albert
    alice albert

le 29/06/2024 à 21:33 Citer ce message

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
  • Paul Dickson
    Paul Dickson

le 30/06/2024 à 16:39 Citer ce message

Good day, I'm one of the members from the Great Freemasonry Illuminati Brotherhood, today am Here to share my testimony of how I got initiated by Mr. Balogun George, and am so happy I got back from my awarding ceremony and a big thanks to Mr. Julius Balogun for His help, This is how it's all started, I have been trying to become one of the brotherhood for over 3 years but I kept falling in the hands of scammers which took over $4000 USD but I was really confused until I saw testimonies of Mrs. Theresa Matthew from Texas, Mr. Mike from South Africa and Mr. Albert from Zambia on facebook and I asked them how they joined the brotherhood with success cause I saw the testimonies they all shared, and I chatted Mrs. Theresa Matthew on WhatsApp she directed me to Mr. Julius Balogun who helped her, so I chatted with Mr. Balogun George on WhatsApp so he told me a lot more about the brotherhood and he told me I need to be initiated before I can become rich and He told me they will need some requirement for my initiation because initiation into the brotherhood don't involve human blood sacrifices, I paid to the Lord Temple Mater which is the seller, honestly I was afraid if am not in the wrong hand again, after 2days of initiation my bank accounts was verified it's was all like a dream comes true, for so many years of trying I got a benefit of $100,000,000.00, while after 3 months of me been a member I was invited for the awarding ceremony in Texas USA where a brand new car and a new house in Australia was given to me as a new member. My dear friends believe me the great freemasonry illuminati brotherhood is real, I'm a living testimony but be careful not all are real the only Agent who can help you successful is Mr Balogun George,email him(blessedilluminatitemple666@gmail.com) Or WhatsApp him on (+2349026928040)
  • alice albert
    alice albert

le 30/06/2024 à 17:59 Citer ce message

Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com  
  • Nicholas Lam
    Nicholas Lam

le 05/08/2024 à 12:16 Citer ce message

Every human living on earth needs financial freedom and protection, so many enemies, without money you can't afford to live to the fullest, when you have money and there is no protection, including physical and spiritual protection, your source of income can crumble without your knowledge, if we don't need the power for ourself we have love once who we don't want anything bad to happen to them, they can be our kid's or spouse or relation. this are some of the reasons to join illuminati, Their is a heavy reward of benefit, you can put a call to any official fellow which you can't do without being a member, several president will answer your call and you will have opportunity to meet world rulers during national gathering, influence, strong connection, reduce your tax bills, brotherhood donation to new members over $5m, kindly write johannbavariailluminati(@)gmail(.)com and become an illuminati member today
  • alice albert
    alice albert

le 17/08/2024 à 00:54 Citer ce message

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

Pages : 2 3 4 5 6

Répondre à ce message